Experienced Professional Contract Work
We can deliver end to end web solutions for you including: Consulting/Database Design/Coding/Testing and Deploying. Bizness Inc.’s personnel are leading edge on web technology and security!
Bizness Inc.’s personnel can be contracted out for 10-40 hours per week. Here are some of the areas you may need our expertise in:
BIZNESS INC. – Leaders in Designing International World Class Software Solutions!
Specialists in: Web Security, Total End to End Custom Web Solutions (Design/Database/Programming/Testing/Deploying), .Net Programming, E-Commerce, Web Billing, and tons more :
Sample of 50+ Topics below that Bizness Inc can consult, design or program for you. Most of these points below are already functioning in live production systems written by Bizness Inc.
1) Session Checking and user screen navigation to stop Hijacking
2) SSL installations – encryption. No SSL means passwords and username or user ID can been seen. We can help you order the right SSL certificate for your environment.
3) sys.config authentication
4) Best Place to store User context
5) Security at Logins to check user access (deleted user) as well as corporate access (corporation paid their bills) and block all fraud access
6) Allow user a solution when they they forget their passwords or user ids. Extra security question option (for users when they forget passwords) can be turned on and off
7) After 3 unsuccessful attempts at logging in, redirect them to home page or another screen
8) Security setting in UI to force users to change their passwords every x months. Password visibilty blocked in UI and scrambled in database
9) Block mouse right click on screens to stop people from viewing the source code
10 Additional security screen after login to ask them a security question or let them store result on home computer to bypass extra security screen
11) Stopping SQL injections
12) Double passwords on special admin systems
13) Encrypt key information in the databases and set up licensing for each client license purchased from you
14) Stopping all hacker characters on all text boxes in screens
15) Consulting on Security practices for passwords, email and other systems
1) Code design for Branding (White Carding) for corporate logos, custom captions at the bottom of pages, font size and colors through CSS
2) International text stored in DB to update the text in languages on the fly
3) Validation on all text boxes not only for max length of a field but to stop illegal characters and SQL injections
4) Database transactions in try catch blocks with Commit and Rollback functions to keep data integrity
5) Filter grids by entering text in the find search box. Save the search text and grid page number in context when user comes back to that screen. Set number of rows per grid page on each grid screen for user management
6) Preventative maintenance sending email to tech support on try catch block for possible errors in code
7) User tracking system for Ticket Issues, which also allows Code fixes to add code fix, sql script fix and explanation to resolve issue
8) How to resend mail when mail server goes down. Mail servers should be up 100% of the time. If it is up 99.99% it means 1 or 2 emails may have to be resent
9) Dynamic Help in database in different languages
10)Dynamic Help Topics in database in database in different languages
11)Designing interfaces like XML for and IIF files for Exporting to QuickBooks Accounting Systems or other Systems
12) Archiving of records in Web applications to move data into archive tables
1) Analyze all SQL scans for large SQL calls, add indexes to make applications scalable
2) Performance testing. Creating mega databases with SQL scripts to simulate application database growth over a 10-15 year period.
3) Enhancing Performance and Scalability through Caching
4) Analyzing database statistics, caps on memory in machineconfig.sys, caps on memory for SQLManager.exe, use of indexes
5) Analyzing SQL query sub tree costs to minimize them to queries are scalable
6) Understanding the difference in parallelism for CPUs that have more than 1 processor
7) Running a SQL trace. Running the Index Tuning Wizard with a workload to get index recommendations on clustered vs not clustered indexes.
8) AJAX ASP.NET refreshing only certain components on the screen
1) Html reports emailable inside the body of the email so no file attachments making it friendly to all virus scanning systems
2) Support for Mobile Devices (such as Windows Mobile devices) allowing them to log on and view reports in their Mobile Units
3) MS SQL Server 2016
4) Reports are filtered by user login id as well as granting and revoking report access to 1 or group or users
1) PayPal Interface for Shopping Cart and E-Commerce Systems
2) PayPal Interface for one time and monthly donations for Donation Management Systems
3) PayPal Interface for one time and recurring billing invoice payments fror Web Invoicing Applications
4) Back End PayPal Systems to email client users on credit card transactions, update databases, log all PayPal transactions and track PayPal Commissions
Authorize.Net Merchant Credit Card Authorization and Back End Systems (ie interfacing to Authorize.Net for one time payments and recurring billing payments)
1) Authorize.Net Interface for one time and recurring billing invoice payments for Web Invoicing Applications
2) Back End Authorize.Net Systems to email client users on credit card transactions, update databases, log all Authorize.Net transactions and track Authorize.Net Commissions
1) Database Design, naming standards, views and stored procedures
2) Set indexes for performance and database normalization
3) Importing, Backing Up and Restoring Databases.
4) Deployment standards and debugging tips in live environment
1) Web Services to check at log on for valid software lisence and ssl certificate to stop code stealing.
2) Web Services to reuse code
3) Keys to Web Service deployments and upgrades